Monday, November 21, 2005

A real post

Sorry about all the little poems and alliteration snippets. For some reason my brain has been churning them out. It particularly likes to churn them out when I am suppose to be studying for one of my classes. I have found the best thing is to write them down, so as to clear my mind for what it is suppose to be concentrating on. However, as you can imagine, this does not always work, hence this post; another way for me to avoid the speech I am suppose to be writing. I am gaining a new appreciation for the saying "make love not war". But, in my case it's more like "make poetry not arguments". It also doesn't help that I am high on massive amounts of antihistamines that my doctor prescribed for an inner-ear infection. At the moment I feel completely incapable of writing a good argument. But, that is neither here nor there, as I have to present my argument in class tomorrow. So come hell or high-water I have to write the speech. I guess I should get back to it now that I have had my little rant. Bye!

No comments: